Let your dreams take flight.....

Hei igjen!
Da er jeg tilbake med det siste kortet i forrige ukes utfordring på 365 cards. Det var akkurat så jeg rakk det! Burde selvfølgelig ha begynt tidligere. Dette hadde jeg ingen idè om hvordan skulle bli, så det ble et kort som ble til underveis i dag.

Hello!
Thank you for all the nice comments left on my previous posts. I really appreciate it a lot :).
I am back with the last card I have made for the challenge in 365 cards. As I said yesterday, I had no idea what this card would be like, I just had the paisley paper and the girl I had colored with my copic markers.
I will patricipate in the following challenges with this card:
365 cards - Day 313 Pretty Pairs Paisley and Yellow
wild orchid challenge - week 40 Anything Goes


That's all I had for now, will try to be back soon with my January Christmas cards :)
See you soon!

Bjørg

3 comments:

  1. Tack för att du är med och tävlar hos oss på WOC med ditt fina kort! :)

    Kram Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous creation with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så nydelig dette kortet var Bjørg! Koselig motiv!

    ReplyDelete